Saturday, January 9, 2010

(In fact, Cera’s attachment came with some influence. He personally gave thumbs up to his friend Zach Galifianakis for the role of his mom’s boyfriend

You'll probably have to click to this article to believe it: "Cera reveals his bad side" on 24H Vancouver online on January 7, 2010. I don't blame you if you doubt me and think I somehow altered it to look bad. I left it as is. See for yourself by clicking the link (the paragraph is closer to the end of the article than the beginning). The image above is the offending paragraph, screen captured in its entirety. There is no final punctuation mark (a period would be best), and there is a closing parenthesis missing. It's been two days since I detected this in the editable online article; I wonder if it will ever be corrected by Jim Slotek or anyone else.

No comments: