Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CBC British Columbia homepagerrors - June 2012

A light month last month in regards to the amount of errors seen on the CBC British Columbia homepage. On June 1, ot should have been of. After clicking to the article,

a "fix" was made, but whoever "fixed" it apparently didn't read the entire sentence to get the context, and thought ot was supposed to be to. That fix-that's-not-a-fix is still in the first sentence of the article ("Rifle seized from suspect matches B.C. homicide weapon" on CBC News online on June 1, 2012). Then,

on the homepage on June 15 there was an extra I in what should have been New Westminster. The first sentence of the article is exactly the same, to this day. That's all, folks - I told you it was a light month. Click an image to enlarge it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the http://123essay.org/essaydune-com-review/ original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essay topics.