Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My favoritie post about baby's

The subheadline (of "What were the top baby names for 2012?" on CBC News online on December 30, 2013) has a terrible spelling of what should be favourites. I would've overlooked the missing U and written that it should be favorites, but

the article's second sentence has the Canadian spelling! Maybe the U in the subheadline migrated east to mingle with the T and the E, and also changed into an I to avoid being spotted. Then,
on the sidebar is this link. Baby's most chosen names? What? I don't know what that means. I'll click the link to see what is meant..

Oh FFS. Is this really the heading of a webpage on the provincial government's website? Really?! Yes, folks, it really is. See it for yourself by clicking here. Click an image to enlarge it.

No comments: